How to make your ex boyfriend realize he made a mistake..

i just can't get my ex boyfriend off my mind, I don't want to move on from him I want to get him back. we broke up because the long distance was getting hard, but now were going to be living in the same city because of school. we talk sometimes and he wants to go for coffee or lunch soon. I just want him to realize what he's lost. any advice ?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to coffee. Be confidant. Be happy. Be friendly. He'll see he lost a good girl and it'll at least make him think. Oh. And look pretty.

I got my ex back by wearing a flattering, nonslutty dress and being at his sister's wedding. I danced with my little siblings and just had fun and totally ignored him...kind of hard to do since he stared at me through the entire ceremony and dinner. Then when a slow song came on he asked me to dance. Boom. Boyfriend again.