Guys: Didn't make a move but moved on?

This guy and I had mutual interest, but I'm not sure if he knew I was into him back even though I was receptive to his flirting for the most part, and he justtt started dating someone else.

I was looking forward to him asking for my number at least and take the step up and the next thing I know he's dating someone else. Wtf? I'm upset, not even going to lie. He had a crush on me and now acts like he barely wants to say hi to me the last time I ran into him when I see him around.

What am I to do? I'm still interested in him. Why did he never make a move? Why move on when I didn't reject him? Hurt seriously.

11