Guys: Didn't make a move but moved on?

This guy and I had mutual interest, but I'm not sure if he knew I was into him back even though I was receptive to his flirting for the most part, and he justtt started dating someone else.

I was looking forward to him asking for my number at least and take the step up and the next thing I know he's dating someone else. Wtf? I'm upset, not even going to lie. He had a crush on me and now acts like he barely wants to say hi to me the last time I ran into him when I see him around.

What am I to do? I'm still interested in him. Why did he never make a move? Why move on when I didn't reject him? Hurt seriously.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you never showed interest.

0|1
    0|0
    • I did show interest but after talking to guys it seems my signs of interest wasn't obvious enough? So do you think if I went up to him and asked for his number his interest will come back? You being a guy & all I need your expertise.

What Girls Said 1

• because if he is a circular flirter he kept his options open and he liked her too,its good you found out before he asked you out,he may have played you both,some guys are just douche bags

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes