What am I doing wrong? Please I need answers! :(

It seems like no guys ever like me. I'm not gonna be coincided but I know I'm good looking. I'm really nice and I always try to get to know people but it seems like guys only want to ever hook up and because I don't let that happen, they just walk away and never get to know me. I know that sometimes I can come on too strong but it's because when I finally get some someone's interest, I'm scared to lose them and then I look needy and then I'm back to square one.

Another thing that bothers me is that my friends (including a guy) said that because I have big boobs that it's intimidating to guys. I never show them off and I'm always trying to hide them but I can't help it. I want to get a breast reduction and the fact that it's intimidating to guys just sets me back again.

My last relationship ended about 8/9 months ago. We were together for four years and he left me for another girl. My esteem is shot and I have no idea how to even try and date someone else since it's been like 4 years.

I really like a guy and I feel like because I didn't want to move fast I didn't let him kiss me and now it's all weird. He's going out of town for a month and I may have screwed it up by not letting him kiss me and me being needy after he said I come on too strong. So, I backed off and Haven't done anything and then I saw him the other day and he was with some girl but he came up to me even tho he didn't have to and was saying no hard feelings and he wants to be my like best friend. I played it off really cool and was friendly and like of course and gives me a hug and then later he likes something on my Facebook and then a couple days later he deletes me off Instagram. I know, its petty but I can't help but like not notice it. Its like when I finally get attention from him I start talking to him and then he goes and does that. I want to redeem myself because I can't seem to get him off my mind and I'm hoping that I can try an work it out with him when he comes back.

Sooooo. Basically, what am I doing wrong with every guy? Is there something wrong with me? What should I change and how can I redeem myself with this guy?

:(

33

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong with you try explaining how you feel to a guy and what happen so they can get a better understanding and focusing more on you and your happiness and being busy so you don't come off needy or think about that guy as much and when your ready to let a guy kiss you then you do whatever you feel comfortable with if he cares he will respect it and understand and giving yourself time to heal is important but with the help of friends,family and being busy will help you in being happy do simething or join something that's fun and that you like to do to keep your mind off of needing a guy as much and I don't know how a guy can throw a four year relationship down the drain wow he was stupid I'm sorry but if you have something good why mess it up for a girl who could be worser or just a horrible person in general for him to leave you was a bad choice in my book but I'm just here to make you feel better and happy forget your ex what a loser you will find someone better =)i know how you feel I been threw it before