Would you take your ex back if they slept with someone else after dumping you?

so your ex breaks up with you but you still love them.. time passes and all of a sudden they realize they want to give it another shot.

would you be able to overlook the fact that they slept with someone else after they dumped you?

why or why not?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Im not sure, maybe
    Vote C
  • Curious to see the results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
hmm for all those voting no, how can you be so adamant against a second chance if you truly loved them?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• A, you have to enjoy the things you have when you ahve them.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Definitely no! I don't want to be the one he left because I wasn't good enough but came back because thing didn't work out so I'm either the settle girl or the in transit girl. Him leaving means he's obviously made a choice. If he's too weak to live by it, I'm more than happy to help hold him to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • of corse you wouldn't like it that your ex slept with someone else but she did it when the two of you were broken up. at the time she probably didn't expect to want to get back with you when she did it. and be happy that she didn't cheat on you and sleep with someone while you were going out.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL! hell no

no way can I overlook that. first dumping, then sleeping with someone... and suddenly he wants to come back? puhlease. so not worth it, that's like, betrayal to the max

0|0
    0|0
  • No, one of my biggest pet peeves is when couples break up and get back together. Id tell her she had her shot with you but she blew it. She might just end up doing it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • no because chances are theyre coming back because it didn't work out with the other person

1|1
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • no

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't go back to an ex. It's all said and done in the past so everything about us is just a history so I never want to go through that ever again.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Personally, her sleeping with someone else after dumping me isn't the issue as she's free to do whatever she wants with her life. I wouldn't take her back simply for the fact that she dumped me. Obviously I wasn't good enough to motivate her to stay in the relationship, which would leave me to question her motivation for wanting me back. Did he dump her and so I'm the second option? Did she come back just to be with someone until she finds someone else? Too many questions, not enough sure answers which is why I wouldn't take her back.

1|0
    0|0
  • well yeah your ex dumped you it was OK for her to sleep with whom ever she wanted at that point. its about time you learn that. being single is fair game for anything. she may have been thinking the grass was greener on the other side but realized you were better. don't beat yourself up about it. its really up to you how the fact that she slept with someone while she was single affects you. if you can't get over it oh well there are millions of people out there just go fishing! if you can get over it then great. but if you get back together don't be mad at her or hold it against her

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a chance. I anit a sucker !

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't take them back .After all, they're an ex after all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Damaged goods & she will always be just that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But then again I would never get back with an ex no matter the circumstances.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes