Is it normal to give advice to your boyfriend advice on how to make a move on you?

My guy friend that is practically my boyfriend wants to kiss me (I know this because he told me) anyway he said he's too scared to kiss me and I told him to just go for like there's nothing for him to worry about. Do you know why he is like this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because he's a virgin. I was super-nervous around girls until I lost my virginity. Many guys are like that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It is not that uncommon. Its obviously awkward but he is likely scared out of his mind, just reassure him and makesure you don't tell him what he does wrong. After the first or second kiss the nerves will likely be gone. If not you may have an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because let's say he does kiss a woman and she says "what are you doing" and leans back. He would be mortified.

And yes, do give him advice.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's quite normal since you want everything to be so smooth between the two of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the real question is: why are you not kissig him first? He told you he's nervous, ease that tension by making the first move. It will make him more bold the next time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He is just shy; why don't you kiss him?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes