Does she want me to keep making moves on her

I've tried to make moves on her and she like doesn't respond and seems uncomfortable. Like even when I just hug her when I say bye she will always act awkward and stiff and keep from getting too close to me.

Or like other times I've put my hand on her leg and around her shoulder, etc, I tried to kiss her once. She never responds she just gets passive and often acts nervous. But then next time I see her she will seem extremely excited.

And sometimes I wonder what she wants cause If I say bye to her and don't make any moves she will keep talking, and say hey I need to tell you this story. She did that once for an hour after I was driving her home and dropping her off. We just sat in my car in front of her place.

I am kind of confused cause she never acts into my advances, just awkward, but she doesn't resist them and has been wanting to see me more and more.

123

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty much the same way with physical intimacy. For some reason whenever my boyfriend tries to do anything really intimate like kissing, I get really tense and stiffen up, and I get silent and awkward because I'm so nervous and anxious. I've rejected his advances several times and I feel awful about it because I want nothing more than to be intimate with him, but there's just some mental block whenever we come close to doing anything. He understands this and we're working on getting passed it already, but it's certainly a challenge...

The best advice I can give you, coming from a girl in a similar situation, is to give her direction and keep pushing forward -- eventually she will pick up on your confidence and persistence and it will, in turn, boost her own confidence. Keep making moves on her, but do it slowly. Start with gentle caresses, light kisses, holding her hands often, and cuddling with her to make her feel secure and comfortable. It will also get her accustomed to being touched, and once she is comfortable with that, she will begin touching you back and the shyness will soon dissolve as she realizes that it's okay to be physical with someone. With most women, the surest way to their heart is through their head. It'll do you good to remember that.

• omfg thank you for putting this into words

You would do well to make an article out of this answer.

• No problem lol, and out of what exactly do you mean?