Have you ever sang a song to your ex to get them back?

My girlfriend broke up with me for her ex 2 and a half months ago. She always wanted me to sing to her and I promised I would. Our song was lucky by Jason mraz. Can I get her back even though she is with her ex again? How do I get back into contact with her. Haven't really talked since the breakup. I love her. She is the one I want to go to sleep with every night and wake up next to every morning.

Updates:
If there is a better way id like to know. This isn't just some fling. There aren't many girls I'm attracted to
Thank you for the input everyone. I suppose I will just try to move on.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, you're attractive, go on get on with your life. Sure it hurts now, so be it. Be sh*tty now, be broken. But don't ever sacrifice your pride and ego just for a girl. She's back with her ex, mister. I'll say it again. She's back with her ex. There you go. I hope you realize she moved on, and so should you. I know it won't be easy now, she left some scar, but it will get better with time.

But if you really need some closure with her. I would say, go play and sing the jason mraz song, not live, but record it, then send it to her via email or something, with your letters too, tell her how much she means to you, tell her how you feel etc, let all your feelings out on that paper. Then after that, move on, mister. Finish this chapter and turn the page. At least you already kept your promise and you did tell her too about your feelings toward her. So then it really is over. Nothing left. Remember, she's with her ex now.

Good luck, I hope my advice helps you.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• If I broke up with a guy and he did that, especially in front of people, I would be mortified. It's embarrassing and the girl can get verbally abused by bystanders if she says no when he asks her back at the end. Everybody has reasons for breaking up, and if she doesn't want to get back with you if you simply ask her, she's not going to want to get back together if you make a big show of it. It'll just be embarrassing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no, because I can't sing and would probably scare him even more. Id say give her time and space and see what happens if its meant to be she will come back in time :) I know it could be a long wait!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think it'd come off as creepy and desperate. She left you for her ex, why waste your breath or time on a girl who doesn't want you or appreciate you? I'm sorry your hurt but you'll find better :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't... She left you for her ex. She probably was never even in love with you. Don't do something so lovely for someone so cruel. Move on and make sure to do this for someone who loves you back and will make her week! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I sent my ex jojo's do better he just laughed so not so it. When someone has dumped you they threw you away because they think you are not good enough for them. Now do you want to live up to the title you know better you are not trash just forget her

0|0
    0|0
  • she left you for her ex..isn't that a deal breaker? you think a song is going to bring her back? nope

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess it's worth a try? If you really love her? But just don't sing to her so direct. It's gonna get awkward lol But really I would just move on, cause its obvious she moved on from you. Kinda shows how much she "loves" you

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, not directly, but I was singing for this charity thing, that he "happened" to be at, and I basically was looking at him the whole time singing the lyrics that I felt related to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • She will just end up laughing at you and it will only boost her ego. Don't do it she's not worth the love. You seem to be a nice guy. I'm sure you'll find someone better than her really soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry that you're hung up over your ex. Put yourself in her shoes though. She was still hung up on her ex when she started out with you or else she wouldn't have gone back to him. All that love you have for her, she's got it too but she's giving it away to someone else, worse-someone she has a history with. Take some time off to get her out of your system then it would be easier to rethink your idea of sleeping and waking up next to just this one girl who left you. I think what tinycupcakes said about the closure idea is good but please do it for yourself, not for her and make sure she knows it. It can't work so try to move on. Be warned though, once you've moved on, you might regret sending her that tape and letter. I'm sorry this entire advice is not what you want to read/hear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never sang to an ex to get them back, but because she left you I don't believe singing her a song will get her back nor is it a good idea to get involved now that she's with another man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeouch. You don't wanna do that. If a girl has dumped you for another guy.. just move on.. bad bad idea, you will get over her,

0|0
    0|0
  • She left you for her ex... Dumping you is a good indication she would rather be with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • she wants her ex...HELLO

3|0
    0|0
  • umm... yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • It won't work trust me don't waste your breath

0|0
    0|0
  • You should move on..

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to do this.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's so romantic! Omg yes you must. Just make sure she isn't playing you :)

0|0
    1|0
  • No I just call

0|0
    2|0

What Guys Said 3

Recommended myTakes