Have you ever sang a song to your ex to get them back?

My girlfriend broke up with me for her ex 2 and a half months ago. She always wanted me to sing to her and I promised I would. Our song was lucky by Jason mraz. Can I get her back even though she is with her ex again? How do I get back into contact with her. Haven't really talked since the breakup. I love her. She is the one I want to go to sleep with every night and wake up next to every morning.

If there is a better way id like to know. This isn't just some fling. There aren't many girls I'm attracted to
Thank you for the input everyone. I suppose I will just try to move on.

213

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, you're attractive, go on get on with your life. Sure it hurts now, so be it. Be sh*tty now, be broken. But don't ever sacrifice your pride and ego just for a girl. She's back with her ex, mister. I'll say it again. She's back with her ex. There you go. I hope you realize she moved on, and so should you. I know it won't be easy now, she left some scar, but it will get better with time.

But if you really need some closure with her. I would say, go play and sing the jason mraz song, not live, but record it, then send it to her via email or something, with your letters too, tell her how much she means to you, tell her how you feel etc, let all your feelings out on that paper. Then after that, move on, mister. Finish this chapter and turn the page. At least you already kept your promise and you did tell her too about your feelings toward her. So then it really is over. Nothing left. Remember, she's with her ex now.

Good luck, I hope my advice helps you.