Caught in a pickle, what do I do?

So I have a girlfriend who I can trust but I dnt really have strong feelings for considering we just started dating, my ex girlfriend who I still really care for but who cheated on me a bunch of times hung out with me last night and today. I cheated on my girlfriend with her and I'm thinking about going back with her, she said she's changed and wants something real. My problem is if I go back out with her, she may go back to her old ways and I have to break up with my girlfriend who is good to me. But at the same time I'm not over my ex and really wanna be with her, I had a great time with her these past two days, what do I do?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me see if I got this right. You broke up with your ex girlfriend because she was cheating. You got with your current girlfriend before getting over your ex girlfriend, therefore, you don't have deep feelings for your current girlfriend, even though she's been faithful to you and treats you well, because you still have deep feelings for your ex girlfriend. Right so far?

Now you're doing the exact same thing that made you break up with your ex to your current girlfriend...cheating. And doing it with the one you left because of...what was it again...cheating?

This is so easy. Break up with your current girlfriend before the relationship progresses and she develops deeper feelings for you. It will hurt her I'm sure, but the longer you wait, the more it will hurt her. Your current girlfriend doesn't deserve to be with a cheater and its obvious you still love your ex. Let her go so she can find someone whom she deserves. Go back to your ex girlfriend because you both are really one in the same and much more deserving of one another.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE