He wants to go overseas, and ill be left with a broken heart, am I being used for fun in the time being?

Me and my ex are back together but he keeps talking about going abroad.

He told me in six months he's going.

So on the one hand I feel like maybe six months time he won't want to leave me or ask me to come along.

The other hand I feel like I will just be entertainment untill he goes abroad.

Another fear is that he is going overseas now because he recent ex is abroad and the country he's going to is very close

So am I just going to be fun untill he goes over there and gets back with her. and I'm alone and heartbroken.

Do I give it six months hope he will want me still or end it now?

Either way I will have a broken heart and want to cry my eyes out.

Please help this is such a hard situation. ;(

I want to add I was the one who dumped him and hurt.

So now we are seeing each other again I'm afraid he will never let his guard down again and keep me at a distance.

20