Told ex I was OK that she had new boyfriend now she has like disappeared

so about 2 weeks ago I sent her an email basiclly saying I was OK with her having a new boyfriend and hoped we could get along this summer , 2 weeks later haven't heard a thing from her and haven't seen her anywhere either . she before the email was at the local pub every Friday being a pain in the butt or doing something to annoy me or try and make me jealous by pointing out she had a new boyfriend , last night she was no where to be found . suddenly now that I don't care she has a boyfriend ? she has disappeared . anyways I don't want to get back with her as I'm looking to date other people but I find her behavior odd and not sure what she was trying to accompolish

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• she has a new boyfriend... you are the past...sorry bro.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Her behavior before certainly sounds odd, I'd just be happy that that is over and she leaves you alone. She can't keep annoying you on a weekly basis forever. As to what she was trying to accomplish, one can only guess.

0|0
    0|0
    • i'm not really sure what she hoped to accompolish other than annoy me when I saw her at the pub those nights a few weeks ago , I did feel very happy on Friday night that it appeared it was all over but then by Saturday I was feeling a bit bored and less happy but ready to meet other people for sure

• She moved on so maybe her new boyfriend doesn't want her to have contact with you. Time to move on and let go of the pass, you know? Live move on. People are strange sometime, oh well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if she's not with you anymore you can't really expect her to be around much especially if she has a bf.

0|0
    0|0
    • she was active in the bar scene so she I saw her a lot then but not so much anywhere else it seems odd for her to just disappear all of a sudden , even this creepy guy friend of hers who sort of followed me around the pub and asked dumb questions has disappeared as well its like they realized I didn't care about her anymore so leave me alone maybe ?

• If you don't care, then don't worry about it because it sounds like you care

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that she was just testing you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes