Told ex I was OK that she had new boyfriend now she has like disappeared

so about 2 weeks ago I sent her an email basiclly saying I was OK with her having a new boyfriend and hoped we could get along this summer , 2 weeks later haven't heard a thing from her and haven't seen her anywhere either . she before the email was at the local pub every Friday being a pain in the butt or doing something to annoy me or try and make me jealous by pointing out she had a new boyfriend , last night she was no where to be found . suddenly now that I don't care she has a boyfriend ? she has disappeared . anyways I don't want to get back with her as I'm looking to date other people but I find her behavior odd and not sure what she was trying to accompolish

51

Most Helpful Girl

• she has a new boyfriend... you are the past...sorry bro.