Confused He Gives Different Signals

I'm 17 I'm using my friends account since she tells me this is a good website to give advice, on with my story. Me and a guy we go to two different high schools, but we just started working together at Wal-Mart, I can't remember who asked for whos number to be honest. We always have simple conversations everyday through text while we are at school. We both work 5-10 (because we are in high school). We go into work together (he usually waits for me in the parking lot or I wait by the time clock for him if I beat him there). We are both cashiers but they usually put me at one and him at like 22 because we talk if we are close lol and text if we aren't. At the end of our shift he usually comes to my register so we can walk back and clock out and then he walks me to my car and why he's at it bashes my car I drive a G8 he drives a jeep (which is why I'm confused why would he hate?) Everyone jokes with us and when they see me they say "where us your boyfriend?" and same for him, recently one of his classmates started working with us and she is mad jealous over me I don't know why. The other night right after we left work he text me and said "Have you ever thought of us as being more than friends" I don't know what to say! So I didn't answer. We usually text after we get off work until we both fall asleep. I'm just confused he will bash my car but the rest of the time is fine does he like me or what? Sorry for it being so long I never thought of him as more than a friend, but the more I think about it the more feelings start to grow. Ever since I was young I've always had thoughts of id really like a guy named Dustin and that's his name so its weird lol. Any advice?

Updates:
"where is your boyfriend"*

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Bashing your cars means nothing... he does like you... Follow your heart...

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, just find a more direct guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not an option. Nor an answer

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes