Boyfriend broke up with me.please help me everyone :(

I have known my ex for about 9 months now. we were together for 5 months before I broke up with him.two months later are you regretted well I did and I asked him back we got back together, but one week later, he broke up with me because he was moving back to his hometown and he said that he does not think the long distance will work out and the fact that I think that I'm not relationship material will not help the long distance as well. I told him that I really wanted to make things work this time,but he said he was sorry but he does not think it will work out. I am so hurt right now and I cannot stop trying to call you please tell me what to do I love him but I am in pain right now and I cannot stop crying.I really want him back :(

21

Most Helpful Girl

• he said no solet him go..when you had him you didn't want him

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE