Should I tell him how I feel?

,so there is this guy that I really like since 2 years back. Yesterday we had a get together thingy with my friends so it's 3 girls including me and 3 boys including him. We all pretty much had fun. The guy that I like was like so sweet to me. Pretty much every outing we get and even in school he kind of treats me differently from other. So on that day we talked a lot and stuff. He carried me around while I'm pretending that he is a horse. hehe .

On that night,the 2 girls went home so it's just me and the 3 boys. While the 2 boys were asleep. Me and the guy I like aren't able to sleep. (we were on the same bed) So I hugged him and he said "wait lemme do something" and he put his arms straight and put my head on his arms. My free hand,he was holding it. It was kind of the best night! :D Should I tell him how I feel or not? I have no idea whether he likes me or not ... :( Cause I like him,a lot!

02