I told him that I was catching feelings...but he didn't give me a response

i have been hanging out with my cousin's friend and we have recently started having sex. today I texted him saying I was catching feelings and he replied with he can see..so I said it wasn't that obvious and he says to him it is. What should be my next move? this was not the type of response I was looking for. Do you think he's going to start backing off? by the way yesterday I told him we could have went to the beach and he said that he turned down an invite to the beach earlier so I asked him to come with me to the mall to go looking for father's day gift for my dad and he came. we ended up going to eat afterward and then went back to his place. I'm not sure what the next move is.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• what do you want? continue sex with him or no?

for him its an easy answer lol

• so I guess its just gonna be a sex thing?

• so then maybe I should go with the other guy that I was seeing. I just had a similar talk with him and told him that I wanted a title and needed to know where I stood with him. he told me that he wasn't seeing anybody else and he asked me what title I wanted. I didn't give him an answer because I wasn't sure where I stood with this dude but I guess now I do

• okay...good luck to you. :)