How to breakup? May all guys and females help me

I didn't think this rebound relationship would last 7 months. I left my ex girlfriend of more than 5 years for this younger girl. All she do is give me money, pay my bills, cook and clean. she's not old enough to get in the bars and other outings for adults. She sits at home all day and around me. She has had over four jobs in the past 4 months because she feel that if she in the national guard, she can go anywhere. My brothers and friends told me not to date a girl that comes out of her mom'a house. She call herself grown because she stay with me and do these things. I had to ask her to go out and find a job because if not she won't do anything. I had to teach her how to drive, pay bills,take her to take her driver test, take her around point a to point b. it really pissed me off. I had to help her look around for a car. She still don't even drive it hardly. she don't go see her parents or anyone, if she do I have to bring her. Her friends ask me how we are doing I lie and say we are doing good. Too many mutual friends around this relationship for me. Everybody knows me and are friends with her. I should never left my ex for her. Today we were at a family gathering and I didn't wanna be there. My friends told me I should start an argument and tell her to leave. she think she can keep me with sex and money because we was together for 7 months so she feels grown.her mom has 4 kids and she's the oldest but my family knows about this.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sympathetic about the fact that you are in a relationship that just isn't working and gettting out of it just seems like a struggle for you. But, at the same time, I kind of feel like this is one of those "wakeup call relationships". Meaning you had to struggle to really learn some things about yourself and more about what you really want out of life. First off: maturity really is a big deal breaker for you and independence seems to be a turn on for you. I think saying you guys are just at different places in life might be a good thing to say...because you guys clearly are. She needs someone closer to her age and you need someone closer to yours. Obviously there is about a ten year age gap in this relationship...pretty big.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I would stay with her for the money if it isn't that bad. If its f***ing hell just tell her she's too young for you. Tell hereof feel like a parent. Tell her that you'll really miss her and that she should find someone her age because it not fare for both of you. Just make sure you change the locks on your place because my brothers ex trashed the place when he was at work the next day

1|0
    0|0
  • it is clear that you do not love this girl,but worse it was too soon to move in together. Maybe you should move out that's when you would think clearly and try to see what you really want.I can imagine what you going through that girl is desparate to keep you and she won't give up easily,be prepared for that.

I get the feeling you still love your ex

0|0
    0|0
  • LEave this girl and next time do not get over your ex with a rebound relationship.

0|0
    1|0
  • You can't expect her to grow up, because she is simply acting her age. Just tell her the truth, that she isn't what you have been looking for. That although it may be working for her, its not working for you and give her honest reasons, the ones you listed above. Tell her its too late for her to try to up her game because you have lost feelings for her, and that it would be unfair on the both of you to stay together like this. Give her some tips on how to be a better girlfriend, tell her about her good qualities and what she is doing well, then tell her you enjoyed the time you did have together. And be genuine and straight up, if you are genuine that is. Good luck!

0|0
    1|0
  • Simply sit her down. Tell her the whole truth. That's she's too young, you dislike her depending on you.. ect. Use a communication method called Gibb's Categories of Defensive and Supportive Behavior along with the I-statements. I'm speaking to you with a Communications degree...

I statements as followed:

I feel_____ when you _____ because it _______ and _______. * you can add a solution towards the end.

* Please when saying you___ avoid declaring statements as though true... such as you ignore me, do things on purpose ect. Just describe her behaviors.

example.

I feel pressured to continue this relationship, when you ask me to drive you to places, pay my bills and are in the house for so long. Because I feel as though I have to be with you at all times. ..

In other words TALK to her. EXPLAIN . Don't be stupid and say well I'm breaking up with you. And don't fall in another rebound relationship!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• She does everything for you! and you still bored of her? don't you have a job?

she is just so in love with u, but if you want to you can leave her (properly, not as a bastard) its the best even for her because she could be self-sufficient

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes