How to breakup? May all guys and females help me

I didn't think this rebound relationship would last 7 months. I left my ex girlfriend of more than 5 years for this younger girl. All she do is give me money, pay my bills, cook and clean. she's not old enough to get in the bars and other outings for adults. She sits at home all day and around me. She has had over four jobs in the past 4 months because she feel that if she in the national guard, she can go anywhere. My brothers and friends told me not to date a girl that comes out of her mom'a house. She call herself grown because she stay with me and do these things. I had to ask her to go out and find a job because if not she won't do anything. I had to teach her how to drive, pay bills,take her to take her driver test, take her around point a to point b. it really pissed me off. I had to help her look around for a car. She still don't even drive it hardly. she don't go see her parents or anyone, if she do I have to bring her. Her friends ask me how we are doing I lie and say we are doing good. Too many mutual friends around this relationship for me. Everybody knows me and are friends with her. I should never left my ex for her. Today we were at a family gathering and I didn't wanna be there. My friends told me I should start an argument and tell her to leave. she think she can keep me with sex and money because we was together for 7 months so she feels grown.her mom has 4 kids and she's the oldest but my family knows about this.

61

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sympathetic about the fact that you are in a relationship that just isn't working and gettting out of it just seems like a struggle for you. But, at the same time, I kind of feel like this is one of those "wakeup call relationships". Meaning you had to struggle to really learn some things about yourself and more about what you really want out of life. First off: maturity really is a big deal breaker for you and independence seems to be a turn on for you. I think saying you guys are just at different places in life might be a good thing to say...because you guys clearly are. She needs someone closer to her age and you need someone closer to yours. Obviously there is about a ten year age gap in this relationship...pretty big.