What the heck just happened

So I had this new boyfreind and honestly he asked me out I said yes but I didn't really like him that much after two weeks I broke up with him. He like flipped he started saying things like I still love you I can't live without you I'm literally crying my eyes out right now I felt awful and we got back together...then the next day he texts me and says I just don't think this is working out I was like what the heck I don't understand the point of it was it just to say he broke up with me because it just didn't make sense can you tell me what you think of the situation

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol either he thought about it over night or yeah he wanted to beat you to the break up and didn't so he talked you into getting back together with him so he could break up with you. Lol that's so immature on his part

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He may have found an opportunity with another girl that he felt he could take. Or it is likely that he may have felt that you didn't like him and the only thing keeping you and him together is his pathetic complaining about being alone. He probably fears being in a one-sided relationship and was only able to realize it the next day. Nevertheless, you gave him two chances and new blew them both, feel free to move on to someone else.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• it might have been only like a revenge plan, but it was really lame

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes