What the heck just happened

So I had this new boyfreind and honestly he asked me out I said yes but I didn't really like him that much after two weeks I broke up with him. He like flipped he started saying things like I still love you I can't live without you I'm literally crying my eyes out right now I felt awful and we got back together...then the next day he texts me and says I just don't think this is working out I was like what the heck I don't understand the point of it was it just to say he broke up with me because it just didn't make sense can you tell me what you think of the situation

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol either he thought about it over night or yeah he wanted to beat you to the break up and didn't so he talked you into getting back together with him so he could break up with you. Lol that's so immature on his part