How can I make my ex want me back when he has a NEW girlfriend?

so I was having a sleepover with my friends, and my ex broke up with me, OVER TEXT! he told me he still loved me and he said we were just taking a break, he told me not to move on then 2 weeks later he gets a new girlfriend. it was like hell. everybody told me he still liked me and he would want me back soon, but if that was true, I don't want to wait, I want him asap. :( so how can I make him want me back, or how can I make him jealous?

66

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello I am Joy Micheal ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when I meet a friend that introduce me to DR GREAT OSOBA the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR GREAT OSOBA about how my ex love left me and also how I needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that I have come to the right place were I will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what I need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were I needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that I have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR GREAT OSOBA at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: greatosobaspelltemple@gmail. com. and get your problems solve like me... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: greatosobaspelltemple@gmail. com