How can I make my ex want me back when he has a NEW girlfriend?

so I was having a sleepover with my friends, and my ex broke up with me, OVER TEXT! he told me he still loved me and he said we were just taking a break, he told me not to move on then 2 weeks later he gets a new girlfriend. it was like hell. everybody told me he still liked me and he would want me back soon, but if that was true, I don't want to wait, I want him asap. :( so how can I make him want me back, or how can I make him jealous?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello I am Joy Micheal ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when I meet a friend that introduce me to DR GREAT OSOBA the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR GREAT OSOBA about how my ex love left me and also how I needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that I have come to the right place were I will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what I need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were I needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that I have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR GREAT OSOBA at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: greatosobaspelltemple@gmail. com. and get your problems solve like me... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: greatosobaspelltemple@gmail. com

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• You can't 'make'him want anything. Just work on yourself now, make yourself a more interestng person. Learn new things, go new places, try a new course of study..and be open to flirting with someone new in the process!

If he breaks up with the girlfriend and wants you back, fine, but in the meantime, don't waste your time worrying about what he's doing.

1|0
    0|0
  • He is an ex for a reason, there's always one or more reasons, I'm guessing everything couldn't have been alright prior to him breaking up with you.

You'd be better off without him, not going after him makes you stronger because you deserve someone better than him.

(As a side note, I've had girls try to make me chase them, and every time they've tried I have completely rejected and ignored them from that very moment when they try to.)

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't do any of those things. Instead, you drop him and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget it. If he got another girl he doesn't want you anymore. Just wait for someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on it always ends badly. trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • geez you like you're 14

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• he wanted a BREAK because he had already met this girl..women don't understand,the only time a man wants a break is because there's another female present,don't be fooled thinking otherwise...u can't make him want you back,he is busy with newness and guys are so hypnotized when someone new comes along they don't think of anything else,until the newness wears down,then he may try but by then I hope you will have healed and seen the light..he is a douche bag!

0|0
    0|0
    • That is untrue, at least for the break part. My boyfriend and I went on a break because his life was getting hectic and he didn't want to drag me through it as well.

• really? so if your life was hectic would you want to end it with him? or would you love the fact that there's one thing in your life that would always put a smile on your face especially when the rest of your life sux. Those are excuses,what.. two weeks later his life isn't too hectic for the new girl? how much sense dOes that make?

• Aww you poor thing.. look I really think the best revenge is for you to be happy and show him you moved on and act like you don't care about the new gfriend. Look if you try to make him jealous he will probably guess that's what you are doing and it will look pretty sad on your part. Ignore the douche. Your just upset is all. You shouldn't want someone back that would do that to you in the 1st place xxx

0|0
    0|0
  • You cannot. I know it sucks, but hanging onto him will only hurt you and push him farther away. He made his choice, and honestly, the way he did it shows how much you do not deserve him. I know this isn't what you want to hear, and it might be difficult, but focus on yourself. Take this opportunity to grow and experience more in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just move on nothing good is going to come out of this situation and he sounds like he is playing games with you.I know it is hard and I am in the same boat as you it is really tough but you can do so much better than him and you are still very young.

0|0
    0|0
  • he sounds like an a**hole.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes