What do you consider cheating?

In a committed relationship which do you consider actual cheating?

• Flirting, Holding hands, playful touching, Kissing, Sex
    Vote A
  • Holding hands, playful touching, Kissing, Sex
    Vote B
  • Kissing, Sex
    Vote C
  • Sex
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I choose A. Sex and kissing definitely are cheating.

It depends on how heavy the flirting is. Sometimes being friendly is mistaken as flirting, so if it's terribly obvious that it is flirting, I think it's a bit too much.

I don't see the point in holding some random person's hand, so that's questionable. I mean, if I was out somewhere and saw my girlfriend holding hands with some guy (or girl for the matter), I would be taken aback.

Playful touching is a part of the flirting. It depends on what/where it is, how much, and how obvious it is that there is/could be something going on there.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for best answer.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• This depends entirely on the terms of the relationship. It's different for every one.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's when there's a sex invovled.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• All I can say is that if you don't feel like you can do something in front of your partner without your partner freaking out, then you are crossing the line. The line is different with everyone, but you know when you are being a shafty mofo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think emotional cheating is worse than physically cheating. I think flirting and even kissing are definetely cheating. I think if it requires you lie and hide it then it is cheating.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything that would make you feel betrayed if your SO did it to you. Or when you're uncomfortably doing it while sneaking.

2|0
    0|0
  • Doing anything physicially or emotionally with someone else that should be saved for the person you're in a relationship with. Flirting, touching, sex, emotional intimacy. etc

0|0
    0|0
  • anything I wouldn't do in front of the person I am with

2|0
    0|0
  • There's no specific act. I would just say cheating is anything you wouldn't be happy with them doing to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything you wouldn't feel fine doing with the knowledge of your loved one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose all. Holding hands, touching and even flirting is considered cheating in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of the above

3|0
    0|0
  • All of it , if you don't want it done to you don't do it to them

1|0
    0|0
  • All of those

2|0
    0|0
  • I picked A. While not ALL flirting is cheating (obviously it can be harmless), flirting can have bad intentions even if nothing physical is attached.

One commenter on a similar question said, "if it's something you wouldn't want your partner knowing about, it's cheating" and I think that sums it up well.

1|0
    0|0
  • When a polygamous relationship turns into a monogamous one.

2|0
    0|0
  • I said A. However not too sure about the playful touching since I'm not sure where the touching is. If it's maybe a light push then no, but if it's touching the legs then yes. Most people will consciously know what is right and wrong. If you feel like you would get in trouble with your partner for what you're doing, have doubts then it's obvious.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes