What do you consider cheating?

In a committed relationship which do you consider actual cheating?

• Flirting, Holding hands, playful touching, Kissing, Sex
  • Holding hands, playful touching, Kissing, Sex
  • Kissing, Sex
    Vote C
  • Sex
    Vote D

144

Most Helpful Guy

• I choose A. Sex and kissing definitely are cheating.

It depends on how heavy the flirting is. Sometimes being friendly is mistaken as flirting, so if it's terribly obvious that it is flirting, I think it's a bit too much.

I don't see the point in holding some random person's hand, so that's questionable. I mean, if I was out somewhere and saw my girlfriend holding hands with some guy (or girl for the matter), I would be taken aback.

Playful touching is a part of the flirting. It depends on what/where it is, how much, and how obvious it is that there is/could be something going on there.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for best answer.