My girlfriend says she still has feelings for her ex...

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for alittle over a month now. Well she had a kid with her ex so they keep in contact. Well she said she has feelings for me but admitted to me that she still has feelings for her ex even thought she's not in love with him and doesn't want to be with him. They were together for about 5 years. He's the one that left her. Nobody like him... not her friends, especially her mom. He said that he wasn't in love with her anymore that's why he left her. They were suppose to get married. They have been separated for about six months now. I don't even like the guy from what she told me about him. He's a real piece . She said she doesn't want to lose me and she has strong feelings for me but she can't fall in love with me with her feelings for him still intact. Any thoughts on what I should do? I want to support her but this is all to much. I don't want to be second place in her heart, but I do love her...

44

Most Helpful Girl

• She will always have a connection to that man because she has a child with him. Find another woman who likes only you and won't have to deal with her ex's child. Even without the kid in the picture, five years is a long time. I dated someone who had an ex of five years and he went right back to her but still wanted to keep me in his life (hell no). She's going to try to push your limits and see how much she can get away with seeing him if she still likes him. You do not want this mess. You will be thankful if you stop talking to her when you're starting to go out and meet new people.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE