How do you get over someone who has no feelings for you?

My ex and I worked together but were also really close friends. He had a huge crush on me, and he asked me out. He pursued me hard till I said yes. Things were going amazingly well, till he got scared of the seriousness of the relationship. He literally ended it overnight because of that.

We dated for a year, and have been broken up for 6 months. Since I see him everyday, I did ask to get back together a few times. He was OK with it at first, then got mad, and said we will never date again because things have gotten too messy.

I know he loved me a lot, and I loved him. We said that too each other all the time. I also know there is no other girl in the picture becuase we have a lot of mutual friends. I also know that its been 6 months, and I can sense that he is a hundred percent over me. He doesn't even really talk to me anymore. I still miss him, but have to see him everyday. How to I get over him?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• its tough but honestly you get over people by meeting other people or finding other things to do that occupy your time . as for this guy he obvivously doesn't want a "real " relationship so I'd just move on as I'm not seeing much hope in this situation , I'm sure there is other guys out there who'd be more interested in dating you than him you just haven't meet them or haven't given them the chance