How do you get over someone who has no feelings for you?

My ex and I worked together but were also really close friends. He had a huge crush on me, and he asked me out. He pursued me hard till I said yes. Things were going amazingly well, till he got scared of the seriousness of the relationship. He literally ended it overnight because of that.

We dated for a year, and have been broken up for 6 months. Since I see him everyday, I did ask to get back together a few times. He was OK with it at first, then got mad, and said we will never date again because things have gotten too messy.

I know he loved me a lot, and I loved him. We said that too each other all the time. I also know there is no other girl in the picture becuase we have a lot of mutual friends. I also know that its been 6 months, and I can sense that he is a hundred percent over me. He doesn't even really talk to me anymore. I still miss him, but have to see him everyday. How to I get over him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• its tough but honestly you get over people by meeting other people or finding other things to do that occupy your time . as for this guy he obvivously doesn't want a "real " relationship so I'd just move on as I'm not seeing much hope in this situation , I'm sure there is other guys out there who'd be more interested in dating you than him you just haven't meet them or haven't given them the chance

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Develop new interests, go to new places you didn't go with him, join some clubs for people with your interests, and travel if you can.

The more new experiences, the more new places, the more new people, the less you'll think about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • by meeting other guys...fill the hole he left ( no pun intended )

0|0
    0|0
  • You should just find someone who has feelings for you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes