I just want to move on but I'm trying not to hurt him.

I had a thing with one of my guy friends second semester. Even though first semester I liked one of my other guy friends but after he ended up not coming back I moved on but now he calls me all the time and we are still friends . I still have some feelings for him. Now I am the one not coming back next semester because I am transferring to a bigger school. I feel like my feelings for the new guy have faded. When I was doing nothing in the summer if was easier to talk to him everyday and I have also been going through a lot at home and he has been there for me but now that I am working and really busy I just feel bored with our relationship. We mostly text and I don't have time nor do I really want to FaceTime him sometimes. I just feel like I am ready to move on . I realized I am definitely the type that likes to flirt and it will be different for me at a larger campus.

I've talked to him about this and he was like he tells his friends about me but he doesn't tell people I am his girlfriend because he doesn't like to express his feelings . I don't really understand what we are and that's what also makes it difficult to continue this relationship. Even though I may not be very serious right now I want to be with a guy whose going to call me his girlfriend. I won't really be able to visit him because of the distance . He can't visit me because his family is so strict but I don't have the money to travel that much.

I just feel like he is holding me back . When I talked to him about moving on he said he wouldn't want me to tell him but to me that seems like cheating to just have a random thing with someone while being in a relationship.

I just want to move on but I'm trying not to hurt him.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Their is two options that you can do is either tell him your not interested anymore or you can leave without saying nothign and ignore his texts. I think either way he will get hurt.And I think you can't avoid hurting him which isn't your fault.Your moving on to a bigger school.You will meet other guys. But you have to do what is best for you. If things are getting boring with him and you don't want to be bothered then you have to make a choice on how to end things. I think you should just ignore his texts and ignore him.Unless if you texted him saying that things are over and you want him to move on.Their is not going to be no easy way to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't acknowledge to his family that you are his girlfriend and he won't stand up to them and come to visit you. Really, what does he have for you, some warm fuzzy feelings now and again? There isn't anything resembling real love there, a broken heart isn't too likely.

You aren't in a relationship with a man, you have been wasting your time with a little boy. Grown men put their parents in their place when they have a disagreement, little boys do what mama tells them. He says he doesn't want to know if you are dating other guys but you want to do the right thing and break up with him, the simple answer is to tell him that "you are moving on and won't be seeing him anymore". That is quite honest and it leaves you free to enter into a new relationship.

If he gets upset, I'm sure mama will be there with a fresh batch of cookies and a big kiss to make her little sweetheart feel all better! ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes