I just want to move on but I'm trying not to hurt him.

I had a thing with one of my guy friends second semester. Even though first semester I liked one of my other guy friends but after he ended up not coming back I moved on but now he calls me all the time and we are still friends . I still have some feelings for him. Now I am the one not coming back next semester because I am transferring to a bigger school. I feel like my feelings for the new guy have faded. When I was doing nothing in the summer if was easier to talk to him everyday and I have also been going through a lot at home and he has been there for me but now that I am working and really busy I just feel bored with our relationship. We mostly text and I don't have time nor do I really want to FaceTime him sometimes. I just feel like I am ready to move on . I realized I am definitely the type that likes to flirt and it will be different for me at a larger campus.

I've talked to him about this and he was like he tells his friends about me but he doesn't tell people I am his girlfriend because he doesn't like to express his feelings . I don't really understand what we are and that's what also makes it difficult to continue this relationship. Even though I may not be very serious right now I want to be with a guy whose going to call me his girlfriend. I won't really be able to visit him because of the distance . He can't visit me because his family is so strict but I don't have the money to travel that much.

I just feel like he is holding me back . When I talked to him about moving on he said he wouldn't want me to tell him but to me that seems like cheating to just have a random thing with someone while being in a relationship.

02