I saw a pic of my boyfriend and his ex saved on his pc

My boyfriend and I been going out for almost a year, I know my boyfriend has a past and I understand that. But when my boyfriend went to the bathroom I checked his pictures on his lab top, I saw a picture of him and his EX, not sure if I should bring it up or not because he can say why are you going through my stuff but then again it hurt me and got me thinking why does he still have this pic, so basically should I bring it up? And am I over reacting

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This comes up on gag fairly often. I really seriously can't figure out what's wrong with someone having a picture of an ex. I can usually understand people who think differently than me, but on this issue I just can't figure it out. What's the big deal? So he has a picture of an ex. So what? His ex was part of his life and pictures are a good way to remember the past. I just don't see why anyone would want to throw away pictures that were part of their life.

So the answer is no, don't bring it up. Yes, you are over-reacting.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You're not even supposed to be going through his stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • I, personally, don't keep pictures of my exes, but, then again, not everyone thinks like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it is worth bringing up. It isn't weird that he has a photo of her on his computer. Not every break up leaves the couple hating each other to the point they hunt down and destroy every photo. He may not even know he still has it. Now if he printed the picture and displayed it in his room that would be cause for concern.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Firstly you really can't go through a guys stuff and then try to blame him for something you find. There is no reason to go through his stuff. Where exactly was the photo, was it in a folder with other photos, if so he may just have forgotten its there. Unless he has it as a screensaver/wallpaper there's nothing to talk about, except maybe your snooping

0|0
    0|0
  • if he has that kind of picture and you don't really trust him because you saw his stuff then why are you with him? the picture can mean something or not have a meaning at all but you don't really trust the guy at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • He still has feelings for her. Time to break up with him

0|0
    0|0
  • First off, you aren't to look through your boyfriends laptop, phone etc. that shows lack of trust on your end. If you bring it up to him he may break up with you. Leave his stuff alone! They may be friends behind your back or maybe he just likes the picture. Don't you trust him?... obviously not!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes