I saw a pic of my boyfriend and his ex saved on his pc

My boyfriend and I been going out for almost a year, I know my boyfriend has a past and I understand that. But when my boyfriend went to the bathroom I checked his pictures on his lab top, I saw a picture of him and his EX, not sure if I should bring it up or not because he can say why are you going through my stuff but then again it hurt me and got me thinking why does he still have this pic, so basically should I bring it up? And am I over reacting

44

Most Helpful Guy

• This comes up on gag fairly often. I really seriously can't figure out what's wrong with someone having a picture of an ex. I can usually understand people who think differently than me, but on this issue I just can't figure it out. What's the big deal? So he has a picture of an ex. So what? His ex was part of his life and pictures are a good way to remember the past. I just don't see why anyone would want to throw away pictures that were part of their life.

So the answer is no, don't bring it up. Yes, you are over-reacting.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE