My ex boyfriend is still thinking about me

I am still in love with my ex boyfriend, and he tells me he is thinking about me when he shouldn't be. I was shocked, to say the least, for him to tell me he fantasizes about me when he is having sex with his new girlfriend. I am trying to move on with my life, but this has me stumped! Should I try to persue him or try to win him back. I don't want to interfere with his new found relationship, but if there is a chance I can win him back, I would like to know if it is worth pursuing.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He just wants to use your body. If he wanted to get back, he wouldn't be telling you that he thinks of you while he's having sex with her.

Maybe he's even hinting at a 3way.

Are you adventurous? Is that what you want? Would you be happy with only a physical relationship? Would it bother you to be the "other woman"?