My ex boyfriend is still thinking about me

I am still in love with my ex boyfriend, and he tells me he is thinking about me when he shouldn't be. I was shocked, to say the least, for him to tell me he fantasizes about me when he is having sex with his new girlfriend. I am trying to move on with my life, but this has me stumped! Should I try to persue him or try to win him back. I don't want to interfere with his new found relationship, but if there is a chance I can win him back, I would like to know if it is worth pursuing.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He just wants to use your body. If he wanted to get back, he wouldn't be telling you that he thinks of you while he's having sex with her.

Maybe he's even hinting at a 3way.

Are you adventurous? Is that what you want? Would you be happy with only a physical relationship? Would it bother you to be the "other woman"?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Naw, don't.

He already chose someone else, dynamics change, trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No don't try to get back with him if he was thinking about u,he wouldn't say that he fantasize you and such stuff...Prolly he isn't really happy with his new girlfriend and he is trying/mesuring his chances to get back with u,till he find something better.Try to get over him and find some1 that will respect u!

P.S sry for my bad English & its really hard to get over from some1 you love,i am in the same phase!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• no, if he's with a girl but likes another girl wouldn't that make you think he will do that if he's with you? I don't think its worth your time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes