Girls would you cheat on your husband if you find a better guy?

I m not married but I always worry about this. what if my wife cheated on me. I mean I wouldn't be able to take the pain and the embarrassment. I have seen lot of women cheating on their husband. I also had sex with lot of them. because of this I feel the same about my wife. how do I find a girl who wouldn't do this to me? what are the reasons that led those women to have sex with me? is there any guarantee that my wife wouldn't cheat on me? what type of girl should I marry to avoid this situation?

93

Most Helpful Girl

• No I will not. My morals wouldn't allow me to. The fact that I won't only fall in my mum eyes the person who I've worked so hard to gain approval of but my own self esteem too wouldn't inhibit me. I'm married to that man, I've taken vows in a pious place to honour him, stand by him in good and bad. So how could I break those vows,the beautiful memories of the time spent together just of a night of passion in another man's arms. Whose to say he won't leave me after get his fill of me.

As for your wife cheating on you that time will tell only. Karma has a way of biting you in the ass when you least expect it to.

• u are scaring me with that karma thing. but I like the answer.

• I don't believe in Karma, but I do believe in what goes around comes around. God created a balance in the universe so that everything has to balance in some way. How you treat others will be how you'll eventually be treated yourself in some way, in this life or in the next. That won't be through incarnation. But I like your answer too! Good job girl! :)

• My mum always says that quote