Girls would you cheat on your husband if you find a better guy?

I m not married but I always worry about this. what if my wife cheated on me. I mean I wouldn't be able to take the pain and the embarrassment. I have seen lot of women cheating on their husband. I also had sex with lot of them. because of this I feel the same about my wife. how do I find a girl who wouldn't do this to me? what are the reasons that led those women to have sex with me? is there any guarantee that my wife wouldn't cheat on me? what type of girl should I marry to avoid this situation?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No I will not. My morals wouldn't allow me to. The fact that I won't only fall in my mum eyes the person who I've worked so hard to gain approval of but my own self esteem too wouldn't inhibit me. I'm married to that man, I've taken vows in a pious place to honour him, stand by him in good and bad. So how could I break those vows,the beautiful memories of the time spent together just of a night of passion in another man's arms. Whose to say he won't leave me after get his fill of me.

As for your wife cheating on you that time will tell only. Karma has a way of biting you in the ass when you least expect it to.

0|2
    0|0
    • u are scaring me with that karma thing. but I like the answer.

• Show All
    • I don't believe in Karma, but I do believe in what goes around comes around. God created a balance in the universe so that everything has to balance in some way. How you treat others will be how you'll eventually be treated yourself in some way, in this life or in the next. That won't be through incarnation. But I like your answer too! Good job girl! :)

• My mum always says that quote

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• id never. that's why he's called a husband. not a f*** buddy. committment is paramount. a successful marriage is acknowledging that the woman that you are with is the best thing that has ever happened to you in that moment and for the REST of your life. as for you having sex with married women, I find that shameful. how could you do that? you do realize your jeopardising a relationship. some men just don't have the balls to say no, huh?

good luck finding a girl who is OK with you having sex with married women...

it seems as though a tiny amount of people still understand the meaning of the word marriage these days:(

1|0
    0|0
    • don't you find that f***ing married cheater women shameful? it's not only me who they f***ed. thy have f***ed the whole neighbourhood guys including my seniors and juniors

if some women wants a favour to have my d*** inside their p**** I don't have the habit of saying no to the desperate women. and yes I have ball that I don't clean regularly and it smell and that f***ing whores even licked them

• Show All
    • farha anna

• Keep your wife happy and please her and you won't have to worry about her stepping out with another man. There is no TYPE of woman who cheats. You can't look at her and tell, you can't tell by her mannerisms. cheating can just happen

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never cheat on my husband. When you say "I do" you make a commitment to the other person. I strongly believe in remaining faithful to the person you are in a relationship with. You need to find a girl with good morals and that you know would never hurt you. Let us put it this way, would she be bothered if you cheated on her? If yes, then she should expect the same from you if she cheated.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well your conscience is kicking in. You are now putting yourself in the shoes of those married guys and you should. Learn from this and don't repeat it. If a women is married then walk away! Then hopefully you won't have to endure this yourself in the future. Personally I do not cheat, I don't agree in any way with it. If I am over with someone I finish the relationship I am already in before embarking on something with someone else!

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I have seen the consequences on the partner of the cheating person. it destroys them, if I get married and I like another person more I would just end the marriage or avoid the other person.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, If I am not happy with my husband I would divorce him and then find somebody who makes me happy

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a whore and have the nerve to accuse women of being whores? Interesting

2|0
    0|0
    • it's not only me who f***ed. there were married women who cheated their husband. and it was not only me. they have f***ed with all of my friends. now who do you think is a whore. me and my whole neighbourhood friends or those married women?

• Yes but what she is saying is you had the choice to sleep with them even though they offered. You could have said no

• Wow! You are really worried! First off, not every woman cheats. You may think its common because you hear about it all the time, but think about all the women who don't cheat.

Secondly, I would not cheat on my husband as long as my needs were being met. For example, if he was not fulfilling one of my number one, most important needs, such as putting me as a priority, or keeping me happy/laughing, or being romantic with me, then I may look at other men who WILL do those things for me. But there would have to be many relationships problems for that to happen, first. You also have to consider this: There are girls who will control themselves no matter what because the promise of marriage is important to them, but other girls may not think of marriage as seriously. Those are the kind of girls who are ready to get married, but not ready to be married. There is a difference.

You should marry a girl who has parents who are still married (so that she has a good example to look after), or at least a girl who voices how important the values of marriage are to her. Conservative girls are typically marriage-oriented, for example. You should try to find a girl who can have fun, but wants a family more than anything one day.

You will know when you find the right girl to marry when you can have a conversation like this with her, and she gives you the same answers you would give her!

Hope this helps!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• So your worried about your wife sleeping around on you? But your also sleeping with other married women? Your logic is seriously flawed lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I guess it all evens out in the end. You cheat on your wife with other guys' wives, and in turn you get a wife that cheats on you likewise.

You have some serious issues with your head, man... You can't accuse someone of something if you're not free of that charge yourself.

"Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone". I think you and your wife are perfect for each other. She's probably well aware of your cheating and is OK with that. I've been close to a couple like that - the guy cheats on his wife all the time, she's aware of that but OK with it and cheats as well. But he becomes possessive and angry when he's suspecting her of cheating.

0|0
    0|0
    • yes but I m not married now. I can have sex with anyone before marriage. it's not a cheat or a sin. keeping in mind that I worry about my future wife cheating on me I can at least say I will not have sex with other women after getting married. but I expect the same thing from my wife also.

• Show All
    • I m not divorced. I haven't married at all.

• Fine, then let me just say this: Loyalty is a trait that's completely different between different people. Some will willingly die for it, others see it at an empty and meaningless word.

You certainly can find a loyal woman out there but I really think you should stop surrounding yourself with all those cheating wives first. You only make yourself more likely to meet more non-loyal people in the future.

• If you're the sort of guy who sleeps with married women, I don't see how you can honestly expect fidelity in marriage. You obviously don't respect the institution.

Karma's a bitch, huh?

1|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes