What should I do? We aren't boyfriend/girlfriend and he's hanging out with other girls?

First of all...Thank you for taking the time to read my long story but I'd appreciate your and any advice :) So I've been talking to this guy for a while about making a relationship together and he was living in a different state so we would Skype, call and snapchat all the time so I thought he was very interested. Anyways he moved over here finally and I didn't hear from him for a while... so I was a little down and thought he wasn't interested anymore...so bored and very low one day I put an ad on CL to I guess see who was out there (didnt feel like going out to look) anyways out of no where he finally calls me back and he was all happy to talk to me and see me soon :) he even at one point said " I was all I wanted in a girl" so you imagine how happy I was to get off the phone...anyways I decided to check my email perhaps delete the ad itself feeling really stupid...then I end up seeing an email from HIM... and that he responded to my ad ( and note I didn't put anything at all in that for him to know it was me so he has no clue I know) anyways he said he was trying to find a girl to hang with. I don't know if I should be pissed off or just let it go, because we aren't together boyfriend/girlfriend and I did put the ad up myself after all, but I don't know if this is a bad sign that he's looking to hang out with other girls behind my back especially after just talking to me... I understand he might just want to see what's out there or whatever but still I feel really hurt. What should I do?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Holy crud, that is one hell of a coincidence lol.

I don't think you should hold it against him. Give him a chance and see where it goes. If he's new to the town maybe he's just trying to find people to hang out with? That being said, I'd definitely take caution and wait to see how things pan out before investing any real emotions into a potential relationship with him.