Can a guy like you even if he has a girlfriend?

So basically, I have liked this guy for a while now, except when I had a boyfriend who I dated for 6 months. My guy friend told my crush I had liked him forever when I was dating my now ex. My crush just smiled and laughed as he was in a relationship and still is. Now, since I have been broken up with my ex, my crush seems to spend more time with me. For example, we went and studied together for a test just one on one. He made sure I was invited to this guys house, and when I got there he only gave me a hug not the other four people invited. He sat on the arm of the couch where I was sitting even though there were other seats available and leaned into me so I could put my head on his shoulder. Finally when I told everyone I was leaving, he said "here I'll walk you out," and stopped watching the NBA playoffs to take me to my car even if it wasn't his house and he's obsessed with basketball. He seems to show a lot more interest in me now that I'm single. I know his relationship is on the rocks and has been for quite some time due to differences in moral issues. To me, it seems like he touches me a lot, not like dirty touching, but gentle. We like a lot of the same things and seem to have a lot in common. So, what exactly is going on?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• of course, it happens all the time.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2