Do men really don't shower?!?

Should I be upset that if I don't tell my common law husband to shower, he really wouldn't? I haven't been yanking him by the hair for 6 days. And so he hasn't showered for a whole damn week. He claims men don't shower, but cmon, like for a whole week? He has stunk up my bed and he just stinks all over. I have sensitive skin and I easily break out. And my doctor told my husband, because of his easily greasy hair on pillows, its probably one of the reasons why I break out so much on my cheeks. I mean what the hell am I suppose to do? He bathed when we first dated, but now he thinks it doesn't matter. I am at school/work 8-5 everyday. While he sits in our room and marinates the whole place with his filth all day. I mean, he is finally taking a shower at this moment, but is it even worth fighting and practically begging for him to step his ass under some water?

520

Most Helpful Guy

• I shower daily(at night) and I figure most men do. I have had a guy admit to me he showers every few days and he blames it on his busy schedule. Your situation is very extreme and I wouldn't not blame you at all for getting rid of him for bad hygiene. Many girls out there won't date certain guys for bad hygiene(body odor, bad breath, etc).