How do you know when to move on?

My boyfriend and I broke up almost 4 weeks ago and at first I felt OK about it and was willing to move on. Now we've been talking and I feel like my mind is going back and forth. His biggest issue for me is that when I get mad to just think about what I say and not talk to him any kind of way and to not decrease so much in physical things (not sex but he says it would be nice if I sent him pics of me just to let him know I'm still his). My issue from him is to be 50/50 and do for me what I do for him (little things like cooking, keep his word on things promised, share with me like I share with him). There are other minor things like just how we handle arguments meaning trying not to go to bed angry and just communication in general. He said right now he just needs time and basically wants 2 weeks of no arguing and for me to just show I'm working on that. I want the same thing, to show change and not be so selfish. Nobody changes in 2 weeks so is this a loss cause? On a scale of 1-10 our serious problems are an 8/9 and the minor things can be learned so they're like a 3/4. Should we just work on fixing our problems not for each other but for ourselves and if things work and we meet up later on then cool but if not then oh well? How do I know if I should move on?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• you should move on immediately after a breakup. If you actually wanted to be with each other then you would be wiling to work it out. Else you are setting yourself up for the same sh*t next time there is an issue.