When you break up with a partner, do you go out of your way to insult them? Have you done this in the past?

The question is all in the title...

So do you go out of your way to insult someone you are breaking up with?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you have some really bad experiences, I can't understand insulting and abusing someone that you were in a relationship with. Maybe it makes some people feel better to do that, but aren't you just insulting YOURSELF?

After all, no one forced you to be with them, so if they're no good, what does that make you?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Oh yes. I have a mastery in this.

But you do realize that it is due to what one is feeling at that moment.

When you are really hurt,things come out.

even girls say a lot of nasty things.

So basically ignoring and moving on is the best thing to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I usually break it off and we're done. I don't need to make her feel bad just because the spark was lost, after all she was my loving girlfriend.

If she breaks it off with me, it depends on how she does it. If she is frank with me and basically does it in my style then we part ways without bad feelings. If she wants to be a bitch about it or if she did something really hurtful, I'll treat her like a bitch. I'll make it seem like I'm not even mad or trying to insult her, that always pissed them off more I've found hehe

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I never do that now. I used to with ended friendships but now I guess I know better.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I am not the type of person to go out of my way to insult somebody

0|0
    0|0
  • No because its pointless and would make me seem crazy. Plus, I wouldn't want them to have a reason to say "Well that not why you said when you..."

My last relationship was bad, and last for almost 2 months (his fault). He insulted me in the end. I didn't. But I surely did make him feel bad for making me feel bad. Part of it was because it was how I really felt, the other part was because it was my way of being spiteful. but I wanted him to really just sit down and digest everything I said. 2 weeks later, he was asking my friends about me, hunted me down and apologized. Mission accomplished lol :D

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. I think it's classless.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I dont. I don't see why need to do that...

0|0
    0|0
  • I did that after I found out that he's been seeing his exes behind my back for the entire time we were in a relationship so basically I was just a rebound and it really hurt!

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the breakup and the situation... if I'm really pissed off and angry in the moment, I'll probably throw some insults on purpose. If it was a mutual thing and I don't want there to be hard feelings, I'll hold my tongue even if I want to say something kinda mean.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes