Moving on after a breakup

So I broke up with my 2 year boyfriend about 2 weeks ago. It had been over for a little while, I just hadn't had the courage to see it.

I had been talking platonically with this other guy, I had never realized I enjoyed talking to him so much untill the breakup. He has been really supportive and we talk for hours every day. I'm starting to believe he is beginning to have feelings for me.

I feel like I'm over my ex, even though it's soon, I feel like my heart has closed to him suddenly. And I'm getting butterflies with this other guy.

How can I know if it's too soon to consider dating him?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter the amount of time it takes soon or not soon, if this boy makes you happy go for it! Just do what you want to achieve happiness:)