I don't think he likes me anymore?

I work with him during the summer but this past school year we hung out a lot at his house, which we never did before, and he told me that he'd gotten on a crush on me while working together and that I was cute, different from other girls and that he could talk to me about anything. but now that I've gone back to work there, it's like none of that happened. I don't think he likes me anymore and he was telling me about some other girl he's been hanging out with now and we're just really distant and don't talk nearly as much as we used to. I don't know what to do so I've tried avoiding him but I feel like I'm coming off as a bitch by doing that. I just don't want to be around him as much because I don't know what to do. How should I act around him since I still like him?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• how did you act when he told you that he has a crush on you in the first place ?

cauze maybe it was where you did wrong and gave him the wrong massage.and if not then I'd say flirt with him a little bit try to call him sometime so you can break the ice

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I made it known that the feeling was mutual. but it was hard and bad timing because I was leaving in the middle of the year to transfer to another college so I didn't want to act on anything and still be able to remain friends and he seemed to understand that. but now I'm home and it's completely different and he never asks me to hang out anymore, and cancelled the last time we were supposed to so I'm not going to bring it up again :/

• yep...he may sound understanding but he actually not ...I mean you can't expect him to wait till you come home so he can have you so he moved with his life and I guess you should too...so If I were you I'd play it cool and be nice with him when you see him like hi... how are you?...nothing more nothing less

• yeah, I get that. I guess I just got my hopes up too high because I still liked him while I was away but I shouldn't expect him to do the same. the whole situation is a long story lol. thanks for your advice, I'll try it :D