Why would my ex-boyfriend remove me as a friend on Facebook?

My boyfriend broke up with me about a month ago and it wasn't that bad as in its not like I was mad at him or he was mad at me, I think it just wasn't meant to be. I think he wasn't in love with me or I don't know what it really was but he just ended things. He also was crying when he broke up with me and we were each others first boyfriend and girlfriend. So tonight I noticed that he removed me from Facebook all of a sudden. I know from besides the obvious that he doesn't want reminders of me I guess, but I'm just wondering what would've caused him to do this because I feel like the person that got dumped would want to take this action, but I didn't because I still wanted to see what he's up to. Also its weird because he even said when he broke up with me about still being friends. I just don't understand what made him all of a sudden decide to do this?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Your relationship just ended, he's only trying to put you out of his mind. Constant reminders like on Facebook might make him miss your or question his decision. Don't over-think this too much, it sounds like he's keeping his distance.

Also nearly every time someone breaks up with you they're going to say they want to still be friends. But it doesn't always work out that way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE