Why would my ex-boyfriend remove me as a friend on Facebook?

My boyfriend broke up with me about a month ago and it wasn't that bad as in its not like I was mad at him or he was mad at me, I think it just wasn't meant to be. I think he wasn't in love with me or I don't know what it really was but he just ended things. He also was crying when he broke up with me and we were each others first boyfriend and girlfriend. So tonight I noticed that he removed me from Facebook all of a sudden. I know from besides the obvious that he doesn't want reminders of me I guess, but I'm just wondering what would've caused him to do this because I feel like the person that got dumped would want to take this action, but I didn't because I still wanted to see what he's up to. Also its weird because he even said when he broke up with me about still being friends. I just don't understand what made him all of a sudden decide to do this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your relationship just ended, he's only trying to put you out of his mind. Constant reminders like on Facebook might make him miss your or question his decision. Don't over-think this too much, it sounds like he's keeping his distance.

Also nearly every time someone breaks up with you they're going to say they want to still be friends. But it doesn't always work out that way.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He doesn't want you to know what he is up to! Probably he has another girl friend by now, and doesn't want you to immediately find out all about it. It doesn't mean he's never going to talk to you again or anything hostile like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • It still depends on each person. Most ex don't make a big deal about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think the best answer would be what you already said that he doesn't want reminders, or he might have met another girl and he doesn't want the new girl to get jealous.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think that's it because when we were together in the middle of the relationship he friended his ex-girlfriend, and I know I said we were each others first but actually she was technically his first girlfriend, but it wasn't like a real relationship it was like for a month as freshman in hs. I know she's not the girl he would be getting back together with either for sure.

• he may be dating a new girl and doesn t want to upset her

1|0
    0|0
  • Hes over you and doesn't want you in his life

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes