What do you think the best place to live is? In terms of where I can move and be the happiest...

52

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Everyone seems to dream to move to Florida. I moved there and lived there for six months. It was great as far as having something to do all the time but it's more of a type of place that is more fun as a vacation place so I don't recommend it.

• You should try being happy with where you are as the grass is rarely ever greener on the other side.

• finland or canada

• france is gorgeous, I would loooove to live there

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sorry to say that the places with the happiest people on earth (as measured from polls about every aspect of life) are probably not places you would want to live. The top places were Nicaragua and Paraguay. Food for thought.

• Thailand, really?

In Thailand you will be prosecuted for insulting the Monarchy

• I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be doing that!

• In the USA I would say San Diego. Sweden, Denmark, Australia are nice places. A private tropical island would be ideal though.

• Is Denmark and Sweden really that good a place to live? My boyfriend was raised in Denmark and keeps saying what a great place it is to be but he could never tell me what exactly is so nice about it. What exactly is nice about it?

• San Diego because it has the ideal climate and everything I'm looking for in a city as far as people, activities, job opportunities, etc. Denmark because it has low unemployment, great healthcare, high wages, fewer work hours on average, nice climate, low crime. Basically everything that allows you to do what you want with your life.