How to NOT care if she cheats?

Is there a way you can not give a f*** about it?

Also, how would you feel if you told your boyfriend you cheated, and he didn't care? Like, at all..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a difference between not caring if someone has sex outside of your relationship ( informed and agreed Open ) and if someone is cheating ( uninformed, unagreed presumed Closed ); it isn't the act of sex that makes for cheating but the lack of communication and honesty.

In that respect you're just asking how to have an open relationship and that comes with communication. If you're already in a closed relationship or a "non-participant" in an open relationship there really is no way to "not care" unless you disregard the person entirely.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No I meant unagreed/closed. Unless you disregard the person entirely, my thoughts exactly. Good to know.

• Show All
    • .. the anxiety implodes! You hold this paranoid belief for so long that ANYTHING that would allow you to release the stress ( from even situations that are just facts of life like business trips with the opposite sex ) becomes an outlet and you start fingerpointing. If we then investigate we find that many people cheat because they are being mistreated and feel unloved so your mistrust from the "acceptance" actually caused the cheating; self-fulling prophecy anyone? Don't do it to yourself.

• I completely agree. 100%. I can clearly see how it would become a self-fulfilling prophecy. It's sorta why I'm thinking of getting with someone you don't care about is a good idea. I don't know, I guess I've got some thinking to do. Thanks for the help bro

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• You should care, the only way you won't care is if you don't like the girl that much to begin with.

If my boyfriend didn't care about me cheating, not that I will ever cheat on somebody, I would feel like our relationship was a joke and that he never truly liked me because he should care

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with this. My guess was that for a guy to not care, he never really liked her in the first place. Good info. What would you do from that point? If he wanted to stay with you still, that is.

• Show All
    • no, but I have seen how cheating affects people since my uncle got cheated on, it was pretty tough

• Yeah, well that's very kind of you. People seem to lack the ability to put yourself in anothers shoes, or to step outside yourself.

• if he didn't care I would think he didn't like me at all in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, what would you do? If he really didn't care and still wanted to be with you?

• well idk, I think therapy would be the best way to go, to get the trust back

• What if he didn't feel distrust and was merely indifferent though?

• I've noticed that men care way more than women do in the cheating department because they can't stand the fact that another man "d*cked her down".

On a side note, I've noticed you boys only care if there was sex involved.

0|0
    0|1
    • Well men experience the emotion "anger" much much stronger than with women, anyways. No surprise. But yes, men are usually dominant, and we don't like the idea that some girl is dominating what is ours.

But cheating seems inevitable, but I should've also asked in regards to flirting. Guys do care if they flirt with other guys

What Guys Said 2

• Why would you want to feel that way? That essentially says that you don't care about the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Abundance mentality. You have to actually have other girls in your life you're fcuking.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes