How to NOT care if she cheats?

Is there a way you can not give a f*** about it?

Also, how would you feel if you told your boyfriend you cheated, and he didn't care? Like, at all..

33

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a difference between not caring if someone has sex outside of your relationship ( informed and agreed Open ) and if someone is cheating ( uninformed, unagreed presumed Closed ); it isn't the act of sex that makes for cheating but the lack of communication and honesty.

In that respect you're just asking how to have an open relationship and that comes with communication. If you're already in a closed relationship or a "non-participant" in an open relationship there really is no way to "not care" unless you disregard the person entirely.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No I meant unagreed/closed. Unless you disregard the person entirely, my thoughts exactly. Good to know.

• .. the anxiety implodes! You hold this paranoid belief for so long that ANYTHING that would allow you to release the stress ( from even situations that are just facts of life like business trips with the opposite sex ) becomes an outlet and you start fingerpointing. If we then investigate we find that many people cheat because they are being mistreated and feel unloved so your mistrust from the "acceptance" actually caused the cheating; self-fulling prophecy anyone? Don't do it to yourself.

• I completely agree. 100%. I can clearly see how it would become a self-fulfilling prophecy. It's sorta why I'm thinking of getting with someone you don't care about is a good idea. I don't know, I guess I've got some thinking to do. Thanks for the help bro