Can someone get over a breakup too fast?

My ex and I broke up less than 3 weeks ago. I spent the first 2 or 3 days crying at random moments, and the next few days just sad. But after just one week after the breakup, I felt I was completely over it. We were together almost 6 months, and we had a great relationship and loved and trusted each other very much. We even talked about marriage sometimes. I truly cared about him and loved him. I would worry about his health and happiness, how he was doing, etc. We also ended on good terms. We've agreed to keep in touch, but he says he's not ready to hang out with me as a friend yet, but I am.

Is it just me, or was this too fast to get over him?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I think we have moments where we are weak and moments when we are strong. Letting go is really hard but it's never to early to start trying.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE