Should I move on or am I being paranoid

me and my girlfriend from my college have been dating for three weeks I waited by her bus stop for her so we could hang out, how ever she came from a different direction which was unusual. she saw me before I saw he and waved but kept on walking I caught up with her and she said "you didn't have to come with me" then she kissed me, we went in about five stores in the mall and made out in every single one of them. she usually never shows that much public displays of affection. her birthdays coming up so I emailed her letting her know I got a early gift for her, however she didn't respond to any of my emails(she doesn't own a phone) but I can tell she saw them because the website lets you know when somebody sees your message. How should I take this is this a sign that I should move on?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• u are not being paranoid,i smell a rat..1)came from a different direction 2) making out in every store which you said was unusual..smells like guilt to me..now she won't answer your emails? I will bet 100% she met someone else

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• you are not paranoid, the making out in public seemed like a compensation for whatever she is doing sneakily

0|0
    0|0
  • she seems very sneaky and who doesn't have a phone these days?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• dating only 3 weeks and you're already showing signs of being super clingy...back off a bit. Give her time to miss you. This will also show you if she's not that interested if she just doesn't contact you in this time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes