Ever think no one will love you like an ex??

My ex pursued me very hard and cared about me a lot. Then he got scared after a year into the relationship. He couldn't make such a commitment at such a young age as this was his first relationship ever. I understand that.

Ever since the breakup though, I've only met guys who want to sleep with me. No one whose actually was a real friend, and actually had a crush on me. Most of these new guys I meet seem bored when I talk...I feel old, at 27, and boring! I never used to feel this way.

Nowadays I think the last person who genuinely liked me, I.e.: my ex, will be the only guy ever genuinely interested in me. No one else will actually love me again. Makes me very sad! Anyone else feel this way?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its normal to feel like that. I even feel like sometimes I'll never find any one I liked as much him either.