Girls: Cheating on their boyfriends.

At a concert I attended this week I got the numbers of 4 girls who had boyfriends, all of them were hot nice looking girls. I am very attractiv and have a great job, if I wanted to I'm sure I could've hooked up with each of them that night, if you are out with your girlfriends are you open or did I just get lucky?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no luck, bro. Nothing "just happens". If you want magic to happen, you have to become a magician (women lack the ability to get this that's why they believe in horoscopes and sh*it like that). Let's try this, in order to rule out the "luck" possibility, go out to any social gathering and start chatting up random girls and then ask for their number. If you notice a pattern, like you constantly get numbers every time you're out, you might conclude getting numbers is not due to luck.