Girls: Cheating on their boyfriends.

At a concert I attended this week I got the numbers of 4 girls who had boyfriends, all of them were hot nice looking girls. I am very attractiv and have a great job, if I wanted to I'm sure I could've hooked up with each of them that night, if you are out with your girlfriends are you open or did I just get lucky?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no luck, bro. Nothing "just happens". If you want magic to happen, you have to become a magician (women lack the ability to get this that's why they believe in horoscopes and sh*it like that). Let's try this, in order to rule out the "luck" possibility, go out to any social gathering and start chatting up random girls and then ask for their number. If you notice a pattern, like you constantly get numbers every time you're out, you might conclude getting numbers is not due to luck.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't cheat on my boyfriend just because I am out with my girlfriends. I would never be open to cheating.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think that's great but if your a pretty girl and another boy likes you and he tells you, he may do say in a way that you find appealing, then you might realize you like the New boy more than your current boyfriend, which leads to...

• none of my firneds with bfs do that. you got lucky

0|0
    0|0
  • You are their temptation. You got lucky.

0|0
    0|0
    • If I tempted them to cheat then how does this make me lucky?

• Show All
    • Sounds like you've done this many times before

• Done what? Got a number and pursed, yes, one at a time, I never cheat but do not mine taking other guys girlfriends, they are not married and if I can get them, wasn't meant to be.

• You got lucky although I think story is false

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm being honest, I even think some of the girls saw with flirting with the other girls before I approached them.

• I am not sure what kind of girls you had met but for example now, I have a boyfriend and I'm really happy with him, I don't care if any other guy is more good looking or more rich because in the end what's important is the chemistry and no I'm not risking someone I love over a night fun. But yeah to be friends, I am opened to have new friends, but to hook up with that guy when I have my bf? The answer is no.

0|0
    0|0
    • Seemed like genuine nice girls, don't know but if my girlfriend were exchanging numbers with guys I would be pissed and would probably break up with her.

• Show All
    • we have a proverb in our country, "even though the squirrel are good at jumping, one day it will definitely fall to the ground" so you might be lucky now, but your lucky strike will not last forever... Maybe you think those girls being silly, but you never know maybe those girls tricks you more than you do. Been there done that... My ex is just exactly like you :P

• You read my mind, we are all gonna meet and have one bigass orgy. With me being the only guy...

What Guys Said 1

• I think it has to do with the kind of places you are going to. I mean, concerts and bars are for girls who like to go out and party so you'll naturally find a lot of those cheating types of girls who haven't matured enough yet there. Concerts also tend to have drug use. I tend to see party types of places filled with girls who are much lower in class.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes