How long did it take you to get over an ex?

My longest relatoonship I left him because I was unhappy so I fell out of love with him. It took me maybe 2 months 2nd relarionship was only 4 months but took about 2/3 months again. 3rd was 4 months but I'm still struggling to get over him 2 months later and it was the unhealthiest relationship of them all. Strange!

1st relationship was 7 years and the easiest to leave :/

21

Most Helpful Girl

• a "relationship" that lasted a month its been a year a month and 3 days since he actually talked to me. (voice wise) and I'm still not over him.

Another guy I thought I liked him so much we wee together a year and a half (not in a relationship according to him) he stopped talking to me& I forgot about him in 3 months forgot he existed. then after 5 months he called me out of the blue said he missed me I was like who is this he said his first & last name wish isn't common had no idea who it was then my mind went on a jog and I knew who it was I went back with him and that lasted like 8 months. Then he left again and my mind was jumbled. But Now I just don't like him the thought of him makes me want to throw up. Like the most disgusting person I ever laid eyes on. I changed my number so I'll never get a random call from him again.

and My ex boyfriend that I dated for a year I was over him in 2 months when we first started dating. I just didn't want to hurt him (first bf) .

So It all depends. on the guy and you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE