Ex wants to get back together...how do I go about bringing up the reason for the breakup?

we got back together a few days ago so now we're being super nice to each other and he has even went as far as saying he's sorry. However, I really want to talk about the actual REASON we broke up in the first place because I just know the same issue will come up again. I just don't know how and when to bring it up. How can I go about this? I don't want to be the argumentative girl anymore. Our time apart has helped me realize what I've done wrong but I need to see if HE has change too. How do I bring up the reason for the breakup so we can talk things through and move on?

20