What should I do with my ex boyfriend?

So my ex and I broke up around September 2012 but really I broke up with him which I really regret now because I miss him more than ever. But the reason why I broke up with him was because I thought that I was in his way of things at times an I barely got to see him at times, but I found out the real reason was that his mom was in the way at times, she was always trying to keep him away from me and I really don't know why though I'm really not a bad person or anything. After we broke up we planned on getting back together after he got everything worked out because he was trying to look for a job that was some of the reasons I never really seen him as much sometimes but like a week later he had got a job at his church which was really confusing because we never got back together. I was really starting to miss him a lot after we broke up so I called him an told him how much I missed him an that I hated being friends with him that I still liked him but he just told me that he didn't really know what to feel anymore an that left me so heart broken...But now we talk a lot now I have been calling him ever since the break an he would call me sometimes but at the same time I miss him so much, like a month ago he moved to cali with his family because his grandpa died an his grandma was by her self but I was happy that I got to spend time with him before he left though. I haven't seen him ever since we had broken up. Now it turns out that he's moving back next week. So I was thinking about asking him out again should I just drop it or leave it alone?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you've already showed him you still have feelings for him. Let him do the chasing now. If he's really into you, you'll hear from him again and he'll ask you out when he moves back. The thing with us girls is that we tend to get so emotionally carried away with a guy that we end up scaring them away and smothering them, achieving the exact opposite to what we wanted. You need to play things a bit mysterious and show him that you're not just going to follow him around. Guys like independent girls who have their own life outside of the guys' life. I'm not saying ignore him. Don't do that. But just on your part, tone things down. When he sees that you can live without him, he'll be inclined to want a place back in your life.