A picture surfed from the web.What can I do?

I was on IG (instagram) looking through some photos. I can across a picture of my boyfriend and his ex. He was kissing her. I don't know what to do. I'm already stressed out and not getting no sleep at all. I don't know if I want to cry or scream or confront him with the picture. I'm starting not to trust him anymore and calling it off for good this time. I don't know what to do. This is like the second picture surface since 2009 when we first got together. I have given him AMPLE time to come clean but he doesn't. Recently I hacked his Facebook and found that he was telling other females that he was married or single or divorced. Last year he came for a visit and I wanted to him to meet my family. He said that he wasn't ready to. that's when all the red flags went up. That same day he was in the bathroom talking on the phone low with the shower on and faucet on. I quickly called him out on it. He said it was a bad habit. Bad habit? A bad habit is when you sit on a toilet with your laptop taking a dump. that's a bad habit. Please help me with this one. There are guys waiting to screw up and replace him. :'(

31

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to decide for yourself if he's the guy you wanna stay with, if he's not, then don't waste any more time and break up. You do need to think about it though. The picture was probably the last straw? Because pictures online can pop up at any time again in the future.

Do you love him and do you see a future with him? If you do and you want that future, then go for it and try to talk with him and come to a point where the relationship is good for both of you. You're in this relationship together, not just you or not just him.

If you don't see this going anywhere and you do want a serious relationship, think about whether the relationship could be serious with him. If it can't, I think it'd be best if you break up. If it can be with him, I suggest you talk to him.

...

What I basicly mean is: if you want him and you feel there's a future for you both, talk with him about his behavior and how you want it to be (though be realistic). If you don't feel it's going anywhere, you could either try and talk to him or break up with him.