Is this a sign she didn't care?

I spent a month working with this girl. Physically, I'm not sure if I was attracted to her. She was a bit larger than me, but had a very cute face. Anyway, we began to click, personality-wise, and this progressed to flirting, where I'd tickle her, etc. We even hung out once.

However, we were only working together for a month, then I left. She never said bye to me. Not even a text. A couple weeks later, I texted her something fun/funny that fit our personalities, but her response was lukewarm. I replied to that, something flirty, and didn't get one back.

Now, there is indeed a wrench in all this: she has a boyfriend. So obviously I was probably more into it than she was, despite myself. But I honestly haven't met a cooler girl than her.

The non-reply to the text has left a bad taste in my mouth. Did she really not care?

10