I slept with the guy who has a girlfriend

OK. I met a guy. Turns out he has a girlfriend. We were hanging out for 2 month and once when his girlfriend was out of town we had sex. We were together these 2 weeks...every day. Lots in common. Time passes quickly when we are together. He told me how he likes me and the minute she will come back he is figuring the way to break up with her. Now she is one week back and he hasn't contacted me at all. I know you will say I am a bad person and so, but in reality this is the first time felt something like that... He told me the same. And no, it wasn't like he told me that just to sleep with me. He told me that week after we slept, right before his girlfriend was coming back. Then he disappeared and even gave her girlfriend his phone and she started to send me offensive text from his phone.

Don't really understand. Kinda feel like I was used big time...

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• "And no, it wasn't like he told me that just to sleep with me." And yet you are in this position, aren't you?

It's not that uncommon when it comes to situations like this. It appears that you are a side piece. A person rarely leaves the person they are with for a side piece. They'll tell you how bad their partner is and how great you are to persuade you to do what they want. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if he contacts you again, but I would be if he decided to have a relationship with you.

My advice is to ignore him if he does contact you, move on with your life, and hope that karma doesn't bite you in the ass. Though, between you and me, I hope it does.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel you think I'm a bad person, but I truly believed that I'm not a side piece. Never really felt such a perfect connection with the guy. And he even wasn't hiding me from his friends and were introducing me to them.

• Show All
    • You're welcome.

I asked that because it sounded like you were so sure he wasn't using you in any kind of way.

Thanks for best answer by the way.

• I really was.But after him not contacting me for more than a week I just realized I've been used big time. In those two weeks I felt he was true to me. He was always around,contacting me every day,saying how he will break up with her and that was after we had sex.It wasn't like he just had sex and stopped contacting. He is out of the picture since she came back. Before he contacted me even when she was around.Everything changed since we had sex and she came back from holidays. But thanks anyway.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• girls aren't so innocent they are more mature than guys. you knew everything still you went for him. now why do you feel you are being used? I think it's a case of mutual benefit. now better for you both to move on and walk your ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • He pretty much told you whatever he needed to be with you for those two weeks he used you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• he told you what you wanted to hear, since you liked what he said and felt the same way you believed him.

0|0
    0|0
    • OK. But still confused why he continued saying and doing this stuff after we slept together. He only stoped contacting me after his girlfriend was back in town and it was a week after we slept together. Whole week was telling me how he is thinking about breaking up with her.

• Bcause you could have gotten mad and crazy on him

• I know if sucks, but you were used. Guys will tell you anything you want to hear so they can get what they want out of you. Use this knowledge and be smarter in the future. Getting involved with a guy that is in a relationship is always bad news. There is a reason why you are his other woman , and not "his" woman. If a guy truly wants you he will not mind that you hold out on sex from him, until he ends his relationship. In this case, he told you these sweet things ahead of time because he was already preparing for what he truly wanted.

0|0
    0|0
  • some guys would tell you that they will break up with their girlfriends just to keep ou happy

0|0
    0|0
  • he used you, he told you nice things to make you happy and put out.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is playing the both of you sweetheart. RUN!

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope. He played me. He is with her...so the only fool here is me.

• You pretty much just kept his d*** warm and wet while his girlfriend was out of town. I've been there too. Not much to do but feel terrible for a few weeks while the guy had his fun. The world isn't fair, is it?

0|0
    0|0
  • You feel like you were used because you were. He has a girlfriend. Presumably a girlfriend that gives him love, affection, attention, companionship and sex. She was away for 2 weeks so he had a hard time coping without it and used you to get his d*** wet. The fact that she's been back and he "disappeared" proves that it was nothing more than a distraction while his girlfriend was away.

I'm not saying he's not at fault (because he's obviously a scumbag), but you should know better than to mess with a taken guy and assume he'll fall all over you and ditch his girlfriend...no matter how much he sweet talks you.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know, you're right. But as naive it sounds, I believed him on every word because of how he treated me all this time. I've learned my lesson...hard way...

• I know...if he's a smooth talker you can't help but believe him. Especially when he's doing all the right things. But like you said, lesson learned.

• Yep. And in fact I just now realized how bad I am. But I'll try my best to get through all of this and save my reputation.

Recommended myTakes