I slept with the guy who has a girlfriend

OK. I met a guy. Turns out he has a girlfriend. We were hanging out for 2 month and once when his girlfriend was out of town we had sex. We were together these 2 weeks...every day. Lots in common. Time passes quickly when we are together. He told me how he likes me and the minute she will come back he is figuring the way to break up with her. Now she is one week back and he hasn't contacted me at all. I know you will say I am a bad person and so, but in reality this is the first time felt something like that... He told me the same. And no, it wasn't like he told me that just to sleep with me. He told me that week after we slept, right before his girlfriend was coming back. Then he disappeared and even gave her girlfriend his phone and she started to send me offensive text from his phone.

Don't really understand. Kinda feel like I was used big time...

73

Most Helpful Guy

• "And no, it wasn't like he told me that just to sleep with me." And yet you are in this position, aren't you?

It's not that uncommon when it comes to situations like this. It appears that you are a side piece. A person rarely leaves the person they are with for a side piece. They'll tell you how bad their partner is and how great you are to persuade you to do what they want. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if he contacts you again, but I would be if he decided to have a relationship with you.

My advice is to ignore him if he does contact you, move on with your life, and hope that karma doesn't bite you in the ass. Though, between you and me, I hope it does.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel you think I'm a bad person, but I truly believed that I'm not a side piece. Never really felt such a perfect connection with the guy. And he even wasn't hiding me from his friends and were introducing me to them.

• You're welcome.

I asked that because it sounded like you were so sure he wasn't using you in any kind of way.

Thanks for best answer by the way.

• I really was.But after him not contacting me for more than a week I just realized I've been used big time. In those two weeks I felt he was true to me. He was always around,contacting me every day,saying how he will break up with her and that was after we had sex.It wasn't like he just had sex and stopped contacting. He is out of the picture since she came back. Before he contacted me even when she was around.Everything changed since we had sex and she came back from holidays. But thanks anyway.