Why does my EX girlfriend say we need to meet up and talk?

So she left me for a rebound relationship a month ago and she is still in the rebound with the guy but the other night she called me and was telling me how messed up her life is and that she made a huge mistake when she broke up with me and then she said we need to meet up one day and talk then she said "you let me know when you wanna meet up" so I said OK I'll let you know something later, its been a few days since that talk. She don't initiate contact very much. I am kind of confused. I do want her back. so what do you all think?

93

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you want her back?

From what you've said, she's told you why she wants to meet up - she thinks she's made a mistake about breaking up and wants to discuss your relationship, whether this means getting back together or just talking things over and understanding for her I don't know, maybe she just wants you in her life as a friend, you won't know until you talk to her.

You say you want her back, but it doesn't seem like she treated you that well, why did she end things and why do you want her back?

If I were you, I would arrange to meet her, somewhere non-commital like for coffee, in public, during the day and talk things over civilised but don't go in with the expectation that you most definitely will get back together, just go in and hear what she has to say, if she says she wants you back, tell her you need to think things through a little more and take your time and really figure out what you want then decide.

Hope this helps :)

• thank u.. we broke up a month ago because of some stupid arguments... I would like to have her back because I love her and want us to have a life together. I know its a two way street and we both must feel the same way. tomorrow I am supposed to meet her so we will seee