Should I follow my instincts and divorce my husband?

he cannot stop talking about his ex

he remembers everything about her and him and their relationship

I researched her and I know more about her and I don't compare

I don't like being treted like 2nd best

50

Most Helpful Girl

• yes! he shouldn't be hookep up on his ex

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• do it! he's not over her.

• He's clearly not over her. It only hurts you and cuts you deeper if you're still stinging along with him.

• I absolutely don't think you should divorce him based on this alone. Marriage is a serious commitment...not one that you break due to something that can be easily fixed.

Have you talked to him about this? Have you considered therapy as a couple and for yourself? Did he never "stop talking about his ex" before you got married?

• yes he did this before marriage too, and I wanted to break it off but he wouldn't so I went ahead and I"m a pushover :(

• Well, you can't blame him for it now; marrying him told him it's OK. You need to talk to him about this. It's not fair to throw away a marriage over something that can be easily changed...unless you're not willing to work on it.

• Have you told him how you feel? Also value yourself, don't compare. You are two individuals women, also if he sees that you don't value yourself then why should he.

• he already values her more than me, and I don't like it.