Do you think I have a problem? I don't know how to dump jerks.

In the past no matter how much of an a**hole the guy is being I found it extremely hard to dump him. I even got as close to sitting down face to face with him (with the premeditated thought of dumping him) but I froze up and didn't go through with it. That same guy ending up dumping me and moved on with a new girl right after. With the current guy, we work together and so its even more harder to dump him because I still have to see him almost everyday plus he keeps breaking things off then apologizing and asking for a second chance. I want to end things so bad with him but I wish I could just break it off and not have to see him again or so often plus it hurted a lot when during one of our breakup, I saw him flirting with another co worker.

1. How can I, not just dump but let go of this guy?

2. why am I holding on to him when he's not giving me what I want?

3. Is there any kinda like underlying reason why I can't let go of jerks?

Im pretty and I have a great body so its not like I need guys to feel beautiful. I feel beautiful even when there's ZERO guys in the picture so I don't know what the reason is. I can't dump guys. I've tried and always froze up, or change my mind before letting them know I'm gonna dump em. why is this? as far as scared of being single (yes I hate it sometimes because its boring and I feel lonely alot) but I've gone years being single before and I was cool with it. I focused on other stuff and EXCEL in them. (honor roll, sports, perfect attendance and the lead in a pllay. I was getting awards from left to right because I focused on these things and work hard. Never bragged..stayed humble because I knew it took a lot of sacrifice and hard work) I want to do those stuff again but it would just be cool to have someone special to enjoy those moments with. anyways, how do I dump this guy and move on with my life?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Start by no contact. Be friendly with him but don't engage in conversation. Go back to doing the things you enjoy doing in your free time. Be around your friends and loved ones, and just be yourself. You ultimately have to know what you want in life, and if you don't want this guy in your life, you have to erase him from your mind. Its only gonna set you back further if you keep thinking about him. Answer to number 2 is you still have feelings for him and that's normal. Those feelings will go away when you decide its time to let them go. And for number three, I can't give you an answer to that. Hope I've helped at least a little! Id like some ladies opinions on mine, could you help?