Am I a jealous freak?

I've been seeing this guy for a few months, and its going good. Unfortunately, he had to move to another state for work. Coincidentally, I am also moving to the same area as him for school. This is pretty much why we started talking in the first place. The area where we're moving is in the middle of nowhere, really. I'm moving down there two months after him though. So before he left I told him that I don't want him to hook up with other girls, and I wouldn't see anyone else either. I just paid $400 for a plane ticket to go and see him in a couple of weeks. This past week on Facebook I noticed that he friended a girl that he used to date before me. I didn't bring it up though because I'm still friends with my ex on Facebook. But, then tonight I noticed that he friended some new girl that lives in the same area as him. I looked at her pics and she's kind of cute, but she's also super muscular so I'm assuming he probably met her at the gym.

Now I'm really upset and feel like he is cheating...do you think I'm overreacting or should I be concerned?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• a little bit yes