Help regarding my ex and our mutual friend

My ex girlfriend broke up with me about 4 months ago. She started dating a guy about a week later. From the way she acted (the hatred towards me) the last month of the relationship and how she acted after, it seemed like she left me for this guy. Most people agree except our mutual friend. This friend, I’ve known for the past 5 years and she dates my current roommate. We are fairly close. A couple days ago at a bar, this mutual friend randomly called me an ahole (after I got a girls number but my mutal friend and I were both drunk) and hit me in the head. I said give me a reason why I’m an ahole and she said because I think my ex (her good friend too) left me for someone else. I was in shock since I said nothing about my ex and I haven’t talked about the break up for months considering I’m about 55 days into No Contact. So I don’t know why the mutual friend had this in her head… SO regarding our mutual friend: Should I tell her my thoughts on the reason why I think my ex broke up with me shouldn’t matter to anyone and if my ex is the one concerned about it, we can discuss it then? The mutual friend has said it a few weeks after the break up that she didn’t leave me for her current boyfriend. But not sure why she would say it 3+ months later. Background: We dated for almost 2 years and she is with a guy who about 8-9 years older than her. Our mutual friend keeps saying that we both are happy and moved on.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• just tell your mutual friends what really happened

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Its your personal business, if you want to tell her what you think really happened you can.

0|0
    0|0
  • tell her the truth

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes