What move should I make next?

So I'm going to college next year and this guy that I know from school is also going there. Anyways he liked my profile picture the other day so I looked him up on twitter and followed him not expecting him to follow me back because he has a ton of followers and barely follows anyone. So turns out he followed me back and then a few days later favorited one of my tweets from a few days ago. So he must have been looking at my profile right? What should I do next maybe to hint I am interested in him?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You've already hinted at him. One of you now has to stop hinting and actually gol-darn DO something, like arrange a meeting!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE